- Modular homes are built indoors.
- Modular homes appraise the same as their on-site built counterparts do; they do not depreciate in value during the build.
- Modular homes can be customized. (And our team can help you find what you are looking for!)
- Most modular home companies have in-house engineering departments that utilize CAD (Computer Aided Design).
- Modular home designs vary in style and size.
- Modular homes can be built for accessible living and designed for future conveniences.
- Modular construction can be used for commercial applications, including office buildings.
- Modular homes are permanent structures — “real property.
- ”Modular homes can be built on crawl spaces and basements.
- Modular homes are considered a form of green building.
- Modular homes are faster to build than 100 percent site-built homes.
- Home loans for modular homes are the same as site-built homes.
- Insurance premiums for modular homes are the same as site-built homes.
- Taxes on modular homes are the same as site-built homes.
- Modular homes can be built to withstand 175-mph winds.
To provide the best customer experience through innovation and consistent adaptation; to develop quality, environmentally-friendly homes while positively impacting our communities through supporting and giving back locally, one home at a time.
Salmon Arm, BC
1190 51 Street NE
Salmon Arm, BC
7510 Dallas Drive
2232 Cranbrook Street N.
4430 Minto Road,