- General construction knowledge (ie. shingling, framing, siding, mobile home blocking and leveling)
- Physically fit is an asset
- First Aid and Fall Arrest Tickets
- Valid Class 5 divers license (clean abstract)
- Ability to work out of town on a weekly basis
- Must have flexibility to work long hours
- Benefits package available
- Wage based on experience
Apply Via Email
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
"...it looks great! We continue to receive favourable comments."
"Excellent to deal with..."
"All the crew was fabulous!"
"We can't say enough good things about her. She always immediately responded to any questions we had..."
"The staff were excellent, Robert kept us well informed from start to finish. We are extremely happy with our dream home."
"The overall experience ... was most enjoyable."
"I was very satisfied with Eagle Homes..."
"Thank-you for all your patience, dedication & hard work."
"We are proud of our new home and would greatly recommend Eagle Homes to any one."
"They have bent over backwards in making sure I'm satisfied with absolutely everything. This experience will never go unnoti"
At Eagle Homes, each and every one of our homes are building code compliant as required by local and provincial housing authorities. We produce high quality, affordable manufactured homes built by a team of experts in a climate-controlled area. Find us in Salmon Arm, Kamloops, Cranbrook and Castlegar.
Salmon Arm, BC
1292 Trans Canada Hwy SW.
Salmon Arm, BC
7510 Dallas Drive
2232 Cranbrook Street N.
4430 Minto Road,