- General construction knowledge (ie. shingling, framing, siding, mobile home blocking and leveling)
- Physically fit is an asset
- First Aid and Fall Arrest Tickets
- Valid Class 5 divers license (clean abstract)
- Ability to work out of town on a weekly basis
- Must have flexibility to work long hours
- Benefits package available
- Wage based on experience
Apply Via Email
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
"Overall, exceptionally pleased with the whole Eagle Homes experience."
"We were very pleased with Eagle Homes services."
"We are very pleased with Eagle Homes for the hospitality and thoughtfulness..."
"Very helpful staff!"
"Great customer service from the beginning and it hasn't stopped"
"Love them both - and love our home!"
"We are so very happy with our new home, it is so bright & spacious and it looks like it was made just for here, imagine that"
"Amazing how a trailer can be built in one day and be solid and perfect."
"They have bent over backwards in making sure I'm satisfied with absolutely everything. This experience will never go unnoti"
"My purchase was worry free. My new house arrived on time and the setup crew could not have done anything better."
At Eagle Homes, each and every one of our homes are building code compliant as required by local and provincial housing authorities. We produce high quality, affordable manufactured homes built by a team of experts in a climate-controlled area. Find us in Salmon Arm, Kamloops, Cranbrook and Castlegar.
Salmon Arm, BC
1292 Trans Canada Hwy SW.
Salmon Arm, BC
7510 Dallas Drive
2232 Cranbrook Street N.
4430 Minto Road,