- Speed: Your building code compliant home can be completed in as little as 90 days.
"We are very pleased with our new trailer. Everything went smoothly, the process was neat to watch. Amazing how a trailer can be built in one day and be solid and perfect." - L. Schweb, Salmon Arm BC
- Sustainability: All of our homes are manufactured in a climate controlled and environmentally friendly facility to ensure both high quality and low footprint. Compared to traditional construction, factory built homes have a 43% lower carbon footprint during manufacturing.
"To the Team at Eagle Homes Cranbrook, we just love our new home that we bought in Nov 2016 and we would totally recommend that if anyone is thinking of buying a new home to go see them. Before, during, and after describes this team as they kept looking after us after we moved in. Our home is very energy efficient as our heating and hydro bills are very low." - Gary & Diane, Cranbrook BC
- Affordable: Workers have all tools and materials close at hand, which means reducing building costs. Modular homes are much more energy-efficient and the shorter build time cuts down on overall costs.
"Guiding us through the financial end of things made our lives so much easier being new to the area and unsure where to find anything, we very much appreciated that Robin and the staff were more than willing to supply us with the needed information. We are almost settled into our new home and are looking forward to our new retirement adventure." - Rose, Kamloops BC
- Compliant: At every stage of the construction process, new homes are rigorously tested and inspected to make sure they comply with both local and provincial regulations.
"Everyone that we dealt with at Eagle Homes office were very professional. The truck drivers, crane operators and crew that were sent out to set up our home were also professional and easy to be around. Even the tradesmen that were sent out to look after a couple of little issues that we had were awesome." - Jim & Lorene Easson, Clearwater BC
- Customizable: No cookie-cutter homes here. Your home consultant will help you choose and customize the style of your dream home. Hand picked materials will ensure that your home is unique and personal.
"Our Eagle Homes sales person was Sandra Rathwell. We can't say enough good things about her. She always immediately responded to any questions we had (which were plentiful) and had the knowledge to advise us of things we could change on various models, that we would never have thought could be done to make our home exactly as we wanted it. She patiently went through the various choices for flooring, cupboards etc. more than once. She advised us of all the different upgrades that were available and their cost without ever trying to push an upgrade. She made it so easy as she guided us every step of the way of the entire process." - Lisa & Nell Brekke, Kamloops BC
To provide the best customer experience through innovation and consistent adaptation; to develop quality, environmentally-friendly homes while positively impacting our communities through supporting and giving back locally, one home at a time.
Salmon Arm, BC
1190 51 Street NE
Salmon Arm, BC
7510 Dallas Drive
2232 Cranbrook Street N.
4430 Minto Road,