- General construction knowledge (ie. shingling, framing, siding, mobile home blocking and leveling)
- Physically fit is an asset
- First Aid and Fall Arrest Tickets
- Valid Class 5 divers license (clean abstract)
- Ability to work out of town on a weekly basis
- Must have flexibility to work long hours
- Benefits package available
- Wage based on experience
Apply Via Email
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
"I am very pleased with the house and layout."
"Super happy with my home, excellent crew and staff at Eagle Homes. Huge thanks to everyone involved, especially Jessica."
"Great customer service from the beginning and it hasn't stopped"
"Before, during, and after describes this team as they kept looking after us after we moved in."
"Our sales rep Robin was awesome as was the rest of the staff."
"We are so very happy with our new home, it is so bright & spacious and it looks like it was made just for here, imagine that"
"We were very comfortable with him and happy to deal with his no-pressure attitude."
"Very helpful staff!"
"Eagle Homes and Ardin treated me with utmost respect."
"Great job and we would highly recommend Eagle Homes to anyone."
At Eagle Homes, each and every one of our homes are building code compliant as required by local and provincial housing authorities. We produce high quality, affordable manufactured homes built by a team of experts in a climate-controlled area. Find us in Salmon Arm, Kamloops, Cranbrook and Castlegar.
Salmon Arm, BC
1190 51 Street NE
Salmon Arm, BC
7510 Dallas Drive
2232 Cranbrook Street N.
4430 Minto Road,